Saturday, February 1, 2014

So Cliche, So Don't Care.

In the same week we decided to go to Las Vegas was also the same week we decided to book our flight to Europe. The plan is for us to go there for three months from September 7 to December 12 with a little stop over in NYC so I can see the big city lights around Christmas time.

How predictable: so cliche going to Europe after graduation, hell it is even cliche that I am going to Vegas in my last year of school (so I have been told). I do not care though! I am going to Vegas, I am going to Europe and I am going to be cliche and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

Being the cheapskate that I am I looked for the best possible time to go to Europe and thinking that it is downtime over there tourism wise in the fall months I thought why not? I am not too worried about getting a job after graduation frankly I don't really care to think about it at all until I am back, that is when I will let the worry settle in. We booked our flights nine months early not because of the fear of the longer we waited to more expensive it will be but because I knew if I didn't book this trip before I left school there would be no guarantee that I would go.

So here we are, we are off, my boyfriend and I for a three month long adventure over seas, I wonder who will come back alive? I am excited to go and see Europe again this time stopping in the Greek Islands, Austria, Portugal and Spain a long with the cliche European destinations. Let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment